⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2478 candy crush?

Options
Jim_Karales
Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

Does any know how to do this level? I Google it for a video it had 132 moves? the game does not give you that many moves unless you paid for them.  

Answers

• Lisa-30
    Lisa-30 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Currently on this one and bored to tears!!!!  Same little itty bitty board to try to create combos to get the ridiculous amount of blocks.  I've played several times and have not even come close.  It really is super boring.

I am beginning to hate Candy Crush with these ridiculous levels!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I had to use a few gold bars, for extra moves on that one. The last 3 levels in that episode were really hard. I used up all my boosters and gold to finish up. If I hadn't gotten 50 gold bars from Johnny, cuz my chests never open, I'd still be sitting there. Good Luck !! 

lol Me too Tracy! My 50 bars from Johnny helped! Unfortunately, the treasures didn't open this episode either. At least they gave the gold while sorting this all out :)
  • Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

I had to use a few gold bars, for extra moves on that one. The last 3 levels in that episode were really hard. I used up all my boosters and gold to finish up. If I hadn't gotten 50 gold bars from Johnny, cuz my chests never open, I'd still be sitting there. Good Luck !! 

tracy ,tommy etc pls do not use your boosters this will help king to design such type levels and hence it will be very difficult for us to play
  • Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

Another ridiculous level from king's game designers. It is so transparently intended to be a rip-off money spinner in booster purchases following their introduction of phantom treasure chests that never open in game time and take four days to activate and their rip-off price rises for gold bars. King, I am not paying to pass this level so you either make it attainable, a real game, or lose players and customers. Your call.

I agree with you MT-B wholeheartedly. This whole game has become a joke!! I have been complaining about these treasure chests also. I am losing my patience with this game since it is really no fun at all trying to win a game and playing for days on end when I know it is not possible to win the game without using up all the boosters I have accumulated or buying boosters.
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

I had played until 1 block but I do not have any booster to use. Singh........ Need to start all over again.... :(

That's so terrible! You have my sympathy.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Impossible level for me. My best effort was 74 left with 48 moves. Such a shame, it used to be a great game :(

Thanks for the feedback, you are certainly in the right place for some tips on how to pass those trickier levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?