Daily Booster Wheel

John_Littlehale
John_Littlehale Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm at level 375 in Candy Crush Saga.  Why, after playing for 200+ days and with only 8 spots on the wheel, have I never hit the jackpot, and why do the prizes I am awarded never show up?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello John,

Though winning the Jackpot is rare, there's always a prize available for the Daily Booster Wheel and it costs absolutely nothing to spin it.  This represents 365 FREE boosters a year!

The Jackpot is like any other game which includes a spinning wheel, it's really down to luck and chance where it stops! It's similar to playing any lottery, sometimes it just doesn't land where you'd like it.  Our players aren't obliged to spin the wheel at all, so we understand if they'd prefer not to – but there’s really nothing to lose if you take a chance.

Don’t forget, we also have other  promotional games we frequently run, all of which offer you lots of chances to win free tasty extras.

Its also worth nothing that not all boosters can be used on all levels, so maybe you win a Coconut Wheel for example and this might not appear as it cannot be used on your current level.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?