⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track Boosters

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

I once again played the sugar track this morning and collected 60 "c" candies and received nothing!!  Played another level and got 24 more "c" candies and  finally received 1 wheel and 1 gold bar.  I had to collect 84 "c" candies to be rewarded. Also, can someone at Activision please explain to me why after you play a previous level that the board always goes back to the most recent episode released? It gets quite frustrating when you have to scroll and scroll again to get to get back to a prior level you want to play that is on the sugar track.   Also, I completed the most recent episode released and there was not 1 treasure chest that appeared.  Is this another feature that has been depleated?  I really think the game team can do better than this.  Getting very bored and frustrated with CC.   I would appreciate a response at your earliest convenience.  Please and Thank you. 

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Sugar track boosters, While your at it, please investigate and insure that the sugar track is calculating the "c" candies correctly.  Sometimes they accumulate towards your rewards and sometimes they don't.  Can someone please look at this pronto.  People are just wasting their time playing the sugar track if the "c" candies dont get added in as you accumulate them !!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?