⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where is level 1956?

Options
Elisabeth-9
Elisabeth-9 Posts: 3 Newbie

Where is level 1956?? I send CCS a message, and they said this is the last level for now... NOT TRUE! Some of my friends are way further!!! What happens now? 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Elisabeth,

The amount of levels can change depending on the device you are using. For example as of today on Facebook, there are 2480 levels, and on mobile, 2450.

If you cannot see these levels you need to update your game via the app store.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Elisabeth-9
    Elisabeth-9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello Elisabeth,

The amount of levels can change depending on the device you are using. For example as of today on Facebook, there are 2480 levels, and on mobile, 2450.

If you cannot see these levels you need to update your game via the app store.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thanks for your reply Johnny, but I updated the game, cleared the cache, did all that King told me to do... nothing helps. I play on my pc, so I should get further than this! And every time I open the game, I loose the free lives friends gave me, and the game goes back to level 380! Tsssss... donno how to fix this and I don't get any more help from King... Kr, Elisabeth

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?