Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have three episodes (ending at 2285, 2090, and 1790) that are requiring negative stars to dethrone a friend to be the champion. Any fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Brian,
Thank you for the screenshots. I have been advised by the game studio that this is a graphical error that will be amended when the game switches over to HMTL5. You can read more about this change here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-hmtl5
Kind regards,
Johnny
Could you please post up a screenshot of this issue so that I can look into for you.
If you require assistance, please visit: http://take-a-screenshot.org/