Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have also facing loading issue and i want previous board please change ASAP. I m at level 2473. please do something.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I understand there is a change in format for Candy Crush Saga. I have Google Chrome. According to what you say, I shouldn't be having a problem, but it isn't loading in for me. I also note that you say there may be an issue for some for awhile. Is this case with google Chrome users?