Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have always been able to purchase gold bars to continue playing a level. Something happened yesterday to alter that. What happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Purchase failed. No money was removed from your account. It didn't matter what package I tried to purchase. Just gold bars or a bundle. This problem started Tuesday May 2.
Hi Deb- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem making purchases.
Could you let me know a little more information?
- What is the error message?
- Which items/package are you trying to purchase?
- When did the problem start?
Thanks!