Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been waiting for episode 2436 to loads for over a week. Please release on my kindle
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ronald,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I know this may be an obvious question but have you updated the game from your Kindle store? That is the only reason I can think of as to why you can't get through. Sometimes they don't auto update like they should. Let me know,
Thanks,
Jilly