Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have paid for two extra move sessions and a hammer to win it the second time but the game is not advancing to the next level. I don't want to play it again and spend more money so please fix this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carl- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 1238. I can understand your frustration, we have not had any reports of a problem with this level.
Please could you share a screenshot of the end of level on the board so that we can take a look? To add an image please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Have a sweet Sunday!