Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After collecting the first 2 ingredients on level 2489 the other 2 are not appearing. Other players are also complaining of this same bug. This is already a hard level but impossible without the ingredients.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
when will this glitch be fixed. i have had the same problem
Yep, had the same problem finally after 2 days of trying to just get the fruits down the last 2 fruits just don't appear. Bit ridiculous to be honest.
Yeah, that does sound like a glitch. Seems like there are lots of glitches now days. Specially when fruits are involved. Hope they get it fixed for you. Good Luck !!
Yes Tracy I know the ingredients are under the icing. I have removed the icing for the proper path of the ingredients both top and bottom. I hear the noise when an ingredient passes through and is counted but there are no ingredients dropping anywhere. At first I thought I was crazy but upon playing for two more days and the same thing happening there must be a bug in this level. I cannot collect the ingredients but it shows they are at the top but when I shoot a striped candy they just disappear and do not fall onto the lower board. One time I collected 2 ingredients but the other two ingredients never showed up on the board even after I shot a striped candy up at the top where an ingredient should be falling. I totally agree with Cookie Kirby.
The ingredients are hidden behind the icing at the top. You have to break the icing before the ingredients will even appear. Good Luck