⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2489 ingredients missing

Options
Cookie_Kirby
Cookie_Kirby Posts: 20 Level 2

After collecting the first 2 ingredients on level 2489 the other 2 are not appearing. Other players are also complaining of this same bug. This is already a hard level but impossible without the ingredients.

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

The ingredients are hidden behind the icing at the top. You have to break the icing before the ingredients will even appear. Good Luck

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

Yes Tracy I know the ingredients are under the icing. I have removed the icing for the proper path of the ingredients both top and bottom. I hear the noise when an ingredient passes through and is counted but there are no ingredients dropping anywhere. At first I thought I was crazy but upon playing for two more days and the same thing happening there must be a bug in this level. I cannot collect the ingredients but it shows they are at the top but when I shoot a striped candy they just disappear and do not fall onto the lower board. One time I collected 2 ingredients but the other two ingredients never showed up on the board even after I shot a striped candy up at the top where an ingredient should be falling. I totally agree with Cookie Kirby.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, that does sound like a glitch. Seems like there are lots of glitches now days. Specially when fruits are involved. Hope they get it fixed for you. Good Luck !!  

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Yep, had the same problem finally after 2 days of trying to just get the fruits down the last 2 fruits just don't appear. Bit ridiculous to be honest.

• Bena_
    Bena_ Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

when will this glitch be fixed. i have had the same problem

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?