level 1348

crende
crende Posts: 9 Level 2

level 1348 in candy crush is impossible! How can you possibly pass it? Done it a zillion times and never come near!

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2017

Hello Crende,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

I tried replaying this level, it is possible, if you use all three boosters before starting the level. It's also good to get 2 packages together to make a big blast!

If you play on an Android tablet or phone but definitely on the tablet, if you don't like the setup of the level (before starting to play!)you can back out and go back in without losing lives or the boosters you chose. Because sometimes it has a lot to do with the setup of the board too. But I'm not sure what you play on, so can't guarantee that tip on any device, just know it works on my tablet that way.

You'll get through this, I know now it seems impossible but it is. Here's a video of the level without using boosters if that will help you.  https://youtu.be/SDGXYuoOqRE

Hang in there! 

Jilly 

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3

Hello Crende,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

I tried replaying this level, it is possible, if you use all three boosters before starting the level. It's also good to get 2 packages together to make a big blast!

If you play on an Android tablet or phone but definitely on the tablet, if you don't like the setup of the level (before starting to play!)you can back out and go back in without losing lives or the boosters you chose. Because sometimes it has a lot to do with the setup of the board too. But I'm not sure what you play on, so can't guarantee that tip on any device, just know it works on my tablet that way.

You'll get through this, I know now it seems impossible but it is. Here's a video of the level without using boosters if that will help you.  https://youtu.be/SDGXYuoOqRE

Hang in there! 

Jilly 

What a totally unhelpful answer. So, if you have no boosters at the start? Oh, the player must wait and match 5 gems together about 3 times. Luck, no skill, as always. Wait for the game to let you win, that is the only sound advice. And that means zero fun.It is also "possible" to spin a coin 100 times and get tails 100 times. Try it. Come back to me when you're utterly bored trying - as a player is when playing this garbage of a game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?