great support chaps !

Milo_Hermann
Milo_Hermann Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been checking a number of similar problems/questions that I have experienced, and have found this response on almost all of the posts as an "answer"

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Great Job King Care; really shows your commitment to your community....

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Milo,

Thanks a lot for posting this here on King Care.

There are some issues we are able to help you with. However, at times, there might be more general issues on a large scale that might need to be resolved by our Game Studio instead. 

These kind of issues can be tricky at times and might need more time in order to get resolved, as they can require investigations to be done. 

If you currently experience technical issues in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone, then I recommend you to have a look here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

Please let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Milo_Hermann
    Milo_Hermann Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Milo,

Thanks a lot for posting this here on King Care.

There are some issues we are able to help you with. However, at times, there might be more general issues on a large scale that might need to be resolved by our Game Studio instead. 

These kind of issues can be tricky at times and might need more time in order to get resolved, as they can require investigations to be done. 

If you currently experience technical issues in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone, then I recommend you to have a look here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

Please let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

This does not address the issue. It is obvious this guy is cheating. He is the only one I have seen posting massive scores. Surely you can ban him from the game ? By the way, your "advice" is extremely patronising.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?