Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to collect yellow candy and there hasn't been any on a level for ages now! Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharlotj,
There are not many levels with yellow candy and most of them are kind of hard levels in my opinion if you do encounter them. You should try level 7 or 8 if you want to collect the yellow candy and complete the challenge. I hope this helps.
I'm not sure how far you are, but play level 1055 to get all you need for this. Fast to collect and easy to beat without losing lives.