Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think there is a problem here. There are definitely not enough moves to complete this level. Can someone please look into this level. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters. Try to pick up a strategy before you play again.
Here is a YouTube video that shows how another player managed to complete the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ag_D0F6X4
I wish you the best of Candy Crushin' luck!
Kind regards,
Johnny