Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 2056.pdf at level 2056, I scored 423380, but got only single star. please verify and let me know the reason for the same. Attached the screen shot for your reference.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Congratulations on the score!
I'm sorry but adjusting star levels and scores is not something that we can do for our players.
I will be sure to pass the information forward but I will not be able to change things in your game.
I apologise for inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Johnny