Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not use boosters... at all. I refuse to use them. When I get the helmet color bomb, I always have to wait for a couple of days for it to go away before I can play again. I would imagine there are other players like myself. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
That sounds like a great idea and I'll be sure to pass this onto the Developers.
This might even be something that they have thought of already, but I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback. I can't be sure whether it's something they will implement in the game or not but you never know.
Kind regards,
Johnny