Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Phase 2073 - reach 100.000 points in 12 seconds. Every time I do it, instead of ending the phase, one of the candies bugs, doing the explosion animation for ever. I have to reload the page and lose it. Print: http://prntscr.com/f88bm9
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,I'm sorry to hear that this is happening.Could you please go through the troubleshooting steps provided here to help resolve the issue.https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-outKind regards,Johnny
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that this is happening.
Could you please go through the troubleshooting steps provided here to help resolve the issue.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Kind regards,
Johnny