Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been trying for a week to reply to an inbox message but I get 'server side error' whatever device I try to send a reply from. Any solutions? thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks just worked it out, server doesn't like emojis. Doh!!
Hello,
Thank you for posting here.
Could you please post a screenshot of this error message so that I can look into it for you.
Kind regards,
Johnny