⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2511-2525 candy crush

Options
Jim_Karales
Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

I play level 2511 thorough 2525 saw the treasure chest landed on the treasure chest got NO REWARDS looks like a step backwards!

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Looks like they're having issues with the treasure chests again. I will refer you to a King Care moderator to look into this and hopefully help you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Looks like they're having issues with the treasure chests again. I will refer you to a King Care moderator to look into this and hopefully help you with this issue.

Jilly 

• Jim_Karales
    Options

Hi Jim,

Jilly 

thank you Jim
  • JillyJill
    Options

Hi Jim,

Did you get any messages or help yet regarding the treasure chests from a King Care team member?

Jilly

• Jim_Karales
    Options
  • JillyJill
    Options

Okay, I was just checking up on you, it appears they forgot or set it aside and got busy. I'll ensure someone will get back to you soon. (By tomorrow) Also Jim, double check the envelope in the top right corner to make sure you don't have a message. In the meantime I'll get someone to compensate your treasure chest boosters!

Jilly 

• Jim_Karales
    Options

Okay, I was just checking up on you, it appears they forgot or set it aside and got busy. I'll ensure someone will get back to you soon. (By tomorrow) Also Jim, double check the envelope in the top right corner to make sure you don't have a message. In the meantime I'll get someone to compensate your treasure chest boosters!

Jilly 

thank you!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jim! Please could you check and see if you have an envelope icon next to your King Care profile picture? I have sent you a private message :-) 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?