Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play level 2511 thorough 2525 saw the treasure chest landed on the treasure chest got NO REWARDS looks like a step backwards!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jim,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Looks like they're having issues with the treasure chests again. I will refer you to a King Care moderator to look into this and hopefully help you with this issue.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly
Hi Jim! Please could you check and see if you have an envelope icon next to your King Care profile picture? I have sent you a private message :-)
Thanks!
Okay, I was just checking up on you, it appears they forgot or set it aside and got busy. I'll ensure someone will get back to you soon. (By tomorrow) Also Jim, double check the envelope in the top right corner to make sure you don't have a message. In the meantime I'll get someone to compensate your treasure chest boosters!Thank you for your patience, Jilly
Okay, I was just checking up on you, it appears they forgot or set it aside and got busy. I'll ensure someone will get back to you soon. (By tomorrow) Also Jim, double check the envelope in the top right corner to make sure you don't have a message. In the meantime I'll get someone to compensate your treasure chest boosters!
no nothing
Did you get any messages or help yet regarding the treasure chests from a King Care team member?
Hi Jim,Thank you for contacting King Care! Looks like they're having issues with the treasure chests again. I will refer you to a King Care moderator to look into this and hopefully help you with this issue.Thank you for your patience, Jilly