Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2167 won't stop cascading. I am at over 67 million and it won't quit. I saw this asked four months ago. When will it be fixed? How can I quit it and move on to 2168?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello JennDax,
The issue with the level was resolved in a previous game update. Please visit your app store to make sure you have latest version of the game installed.
Kind regards,
Johnny