Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am disappointed at the loss of Dreamworld. Is there any chance of getting it back? I prefer it to the regular game as the goals are more attainable.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Pat,
Thank you for the post.
Dreamworld officially finished in 2015, however we will always strive to introduce new fun and exciting features.
I hope that some of these will give you that 'Dreamworld' feeling!
Kind regards,
Johnny