Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Treat Calendar continually resetting even though I play every day. Sometimes the calendar even looks like a new version. Last night I just completed a 2 hour free play and it reset. Very aggravating!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nashdl,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Unfortunately, during this HTML5 transition and testing, things like the daily boosters and wheel, treasure chests, etc., will be affected and will probably be off. Sorry for the inconvenience but once they transition over, everything should be working as normal. I don't know when this will happen, but hopefully soon!
Jilly