Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello , i have linked my king account to the wrong facebook account to sync progression now i cant unsync it is there a way to unsync it please???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi i want to transfer my candy crush soda onto facebook but need someone from king to help me please
I will send you a message, Stacey :-)
Thanks JillyJill!
@Stacey I will take a look at your account, sadly it is not possible to unsync accounts but I may be able to offer another solution for you.
Thanks!
Hi Stacey,
Thanks for contacting King Care! This is a question they'll have to solve from the tech level. I'll have to get a King Care moderator to help you. Look out for a message in the next day or two, sorry that I can't be of assistance, but once your account is linked, there's nothing I know of or can do to help you! It'll have to be done from behind the scenes.
Thank you for your patience!
Jilly