Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi... I was in level 2495 today morning but now and all of the sudden I found myself back to level 2485 and its not the first time plz help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Mai Radwan,
Thank you for contacting King Care! First, can you tell me what platform you're playing on, ie; android, iOS, windows, etc.
Also what sort of device are you using, mobile, PC/Laptop?
Get back to me with this information and I'll try to help you!
Thank you!
Jilly