Can you do something to fix the "extra 5 play on" when at the end of the game?

Options
Dannymoocow
Dannymoocow Posts: 14 Level 2
When I finish a game and haven't won there's a place where you can ☑️ For 5 extra play on moves. I didn't mean to press it, my finger went over it too close and it wouldn't let me cancel. This has happened in the past a couple times but I never said anything. Can the technical team put something in place where it has to ask you twice or maybe even make it so you have to double click. I didn't want to use my gold bricks on this! Thank you ~Danielle B

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dannymoocow,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  I have asked this to be done before as well. To put in an extra "are you sure you want 5 extra moves?" because it can be easy to hit that button. I will forward your input to King Care Admin and maybe they can forward to the game studio. It happens on soda but in a different way, if you accidentally hit the back button which is easy to do, it ends your game without warning.

Thanks for the info,

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dannymoocow,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  I have asked this to be done before as well. To put in an extra "are you sure you want 5 extra moves?" because it can be easy to hit that button. I will forward your input to King Care Admin and maybe they can forward to the game studio. It happens on soda but in a different way, if you accidentally hit the back button which is easy to do, it ends your game without warning.

Thanks for the info,

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?