Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
one day my version is changed and I dont like it . ı would get my o lder version
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sefik Tarlan,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Unfortunately for now, while the transition to HTML5 is going on, they've hit some glitches, so it will be like this until fixed. I don't have a time frame for that.
May I suggest either downloading the Facebook Gameroom or playing on king.com? There, you will find it similar to the previous version.
Peace,
Jilly