Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive reward for placing 2nd in the Candy Island contest. Said I was supposed to get boosters and 2 hours of infinite life. Clicked ok and never received it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dustin,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Did you happen to have a screenshot of your win? If not, no worries, I will forward your issue to a King Care moderator to assist you in receiving your prizes. They will be able to look into your account and your play history. Please be patient, you may get a message in your inbox in the upper right corner of this screen.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly
Hi Dustin, Thank you for contacting King Care! Did you happen to have a screenshot of your win? If not, no worries, I will forward your issue to a King Care moderator to assist you in receiving your prizes. They will be able to look into your account and your play history. Please be patient, you may get a message in your inbox in the upper right corner of this screen.Thank you for your patience, Jilly
Hi Dustin & JillyJill,
Thanks a lot for posting and commenting here on King Care.
@Dustin: I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I did not take a screen shot which now when I think about it I dumb for not doing so. Thanks for the help and look forward to hearing from the moderator!