Candy Crush Star Chaser reward

Options
jwhitney11
jwhitney11 Posts: 3 Newbie

I completed the star chaser quest and collected 10 stars, but I have not received my rewards. It was a 2 hour of unlimited lives and 6 hours of unlimited cake bomb, received none of them at all..

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello jwhitney11,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Do you happen to have a screenshot of the win? If not, no worries, I will forward your issue to a King Care moderator to assist you with this issue. They will be able to look into your account and award you any due boosters. Please be patient, you may receive a message in your inbox in the upper right corner of this screen. 

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi jwhitney11 & JillyJill,

Thanks a lot for posting and answering here on King Care.

@jwhitney11I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hello jwhitney11,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Do you happen to have a screenshot of the win? If not, no worries, I will forward your issue to a King Care moderator to assist you with this issue. They will be able to look into your account and award you any due boosters. Please be patient, you may receive a message in your inbox in the upper right corner of this screen. 

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

Thanks for your help JillyJill!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?