Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jamie & Jilly,
Thanks a lot to both of you for posting and commenting here on King Care.
@Jamie,
I have indeed sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Jamie,
I conquered bubblegum hill again and received my 6 due hammers, waiting to see if I receive my accrued gold. If you try it again can you take a screenshot of your before and after screens, with your hammers showing and after you've won bubblegum hill?
https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
In the meantime I'll refer your issue to a King Care admin who will be able to look into your account and your play history to see what's going on and try to help you. They may send a private message to you for you to give them more details.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly
Thank you for contacting King Care! Are you saying you're not getting the 6 hammers after each win? And are you not getting any accrued gold between wins? I've been playing bubblegum hill today and didn't seem to have a problem. Let me check it out again because it seems I should've had more hammers and the last time I didn't get any accrued gold bars. I'll let you know, but let me know if I'm correct in what you're not receiving.
Thanks,