Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
To complete this level there needs to be either more moves or some specials falling after the keys are released. I've been playing this one for a few days and can't come close. Could really use the development team's looking into this. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yay! After several days, I finally got that lucky board. At the very end a sprinkle/stripe took out the last swirls. NO BOOSTERS NEEDED!!!! If this is due to a fix via the development team, I thank you! Carry on!