Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to synch my progress with Facebook it says "i don't have access to the kingdom". This has been going on for more than a month. I have an Android tablet and cellphone and with either of them I can't synch with my Facebook account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karina- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting to your account.
Please could you try these troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!