Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get tap happy sometimes and at the end of a round, I accidentally hit the buy moves button. Before I know it I spent gold bars for 5 moves that are useless. A confirmation step would give me a chance to cancel the purchase.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I accumulate gold bars through play, not purchase. I'd rather not "accidentally" spend them when it is not warranted.
Working people need to be paid. King already provides lots of free game play and bonuses for players. I'm not sure the fact that they also want to be profitable would prevent a second step confirmation from being added. It might just be that there isn't very much demand and it's not all that simple to do. Doesn't hurt to make the suggestion.
LOL you think they care? This whole game exists to get as much money from you as possible. I promise that step will never be added.
I have accidentally purchased unwanted moves too, so I agree with David that a confirmation step would be good.