Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't remove most of the chocolate, as the blockers continually drop.The Striped candies that are supposed to drop form the cannons on the right above the chocolate aren't there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The level has been fixed. Now it has only 4 candy colors and striped candies are dropping from their cannons.
The absurdity is the warning at the start not to destroy the chocolate spawner. No chance of that.
Yes, this level needs to be fixed and I have never gotten a striped candy out of the top dispenser. You can not clear chocolates on the right since it is completely blocked by licorice. Please fix this already!
It's not necessarily a glitch. The fact that it's a striped candy dispenser does not mean it will always and only dispense striped candies as you should know from previous experience elsewhere in the game.I completed the level by using Lucky Candy to create chocolate in the main playing area and then having the fortune to get a 2 x colour bomb combo to finish.
It's not necessarily a glitch. The fact that it's a striped candy dispenser does not mean it will always and only dispense striped candies as you should know from previous experience elsewhere in the game.
I completed the level by using Lucky Candy to create chocolate in the main playing area and then having the fortune to get a 2 x colour bomb combo to finish.
Getting one 2 color bomb is virtually impossible so getting 2 is ridiculous. I have cleared 15 chocolates several times but with the licorice constantly being replaced getting the last 5 is not possible since I have never had a striped candy drop from the top dispenser once and I've been playing this level for 5 days! You figure they would reward us for getting this far not punish us. I refuse to buy any boosters since I've already wasted all the ones I had and they did no good. This game is just getting frustrating and is not even fun anymore!!!