Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 2514 by fulfilling the requirements and getting the check marks but it said that I failed and did not move me forward.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Renee- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you had this unpleasant experience.
Has this happened before? Please could you share a screenshot of the end of level board so that we can take a look at this for you?
To add an image please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks :-)