Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished 1. In this weekends striped candy contest, and I did not recive any treasure or a tikcet to the next world.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Grumpy124- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards, I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care page (next to your profile icon)
Once I have heard back from you, we can fix things :-)
Have a sweet week!