Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot see any possible way to beat candy crush level 2533....even using boosters I believe it is impossible.
Any help here? What's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey,
I agree, friends and family are crucial in life.
If you want to know what's the story with this level 2533 in Candy Crush Saga, then check out this page here http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2533
King is trying to get people to buy lots of boosters with this level. That's what's going on. Just quit playing. Stop back next Wednesday to see if they've "fixed" the level. If not, stop back the following Wednesday. It's that simple. Go see friends and family in the meantime.