Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used this game for stress relief, now I absolutely hate it and I've spent alot of money just on boosters when needed. Not fair at all. Rethink these levels or you're going to lose alot of players. Not that it matters, but I'm done with it!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's the natural progression of a saga game, or a game with a journey. If it was the same difficulty all the way through, players would get bored I think. I think a lot of players will reach their skill peak and maybe then each level that follows will be a lot more testing. This will continue to happen as the game progresses.