Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My adobe flash IS up to date- just to be on the safe side, I updated it again about 10 minutes ago. The game still will not allow me to play. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jamie,
Adobe Flash Player is the program on which the game is run. If you are having issues with Adobe, then I recommend you visit their support page: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/
However it could be that you have the updated version of the game that runs on HTML5 and not Flash.
I recommend the steps here to see if they resolve the issue for you:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Kind regards,
Johnny