Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can someone please help me with level 2555 on candy crush, been stuck for days, thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The video shows an almost constant stream of checked candies which are needed in order to make the lemon drops. Unfortunately, these checks stop appearing so the required amount cannot be crushed. The last time I played, with 2 of the timers exploded, the checked candies didn't even start to appear until there were only 6 moves left. This level needs a fix. Thanks in advance, development team.
Hey Sue, I'm no expert, I haven't reached this level yet.
The guys/gals over at SkillGaming are always the ones to go to for help with the levels.
I hope this helps you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygp1qPyFSU