Lost 20 gold bars, didn't receive treasure chest boosters, lost a lot of coins in my vegas slots

Options
Kal_Dhanoa
Kal_Dhanoa Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi there, my main concern was losing 20 gold bars yesterday after spinning the free bonus wheel.  I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden i was down 20 gold bars and i've been collecting them to use when needed and its very disappointing to have something taken away due to a glitch.  I'd appreciate you looking into this and being reimbursed.  The other thing is that for some reason when i play the treasure chest bonuses, upon completion of the level, i don't receive my bonuses, this has happened to me atleast 4 or 5 times and last but not least, my vegas slots has not been loading properly for over a year for me now, it seems to take forever to load and due to this ive not been able to play or collect my bonus coins, i'd appreciate it if you could suggest or fix or be able to fix it for me.  Thanking you in advance for your consideration in resolving the above.  Sincerely, Kal Dhanoa

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Kal,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?