Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was 1979420 over the target and did not progress me. WTF!!! is there something that I am missing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
2049 has a timer and bombs.
Did you reach the score whilst making sure no bombs hit 0 AND you let the timer count down to zero?
Do that and you'll be golden!
Hi CJ068- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game.
What was the end of level message? Please could you share a screenshot of the end of level board so that we can take a look for you?
Thanks!