⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't pass 2565

Options
Tracy-7
Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

I have been stuck on this crazy level since this morning !! I have played at least 20 boards, used up every booster I had,  all my extra gold, and I just can't beat it. This is like the 3rd level where you have to find lemon drops, that never appear. I'm not wasting days on a level I can't even beat with boosters, and gold. Haven't had this much trouble in a long time.  This is just ridiculous, and yes I have watched the videos. I have 2 lives left, if I don't beat it. I'm done for a while. If I can't beat it with boosters, I sure won't be able too without them !! 

Answers

• BlackJack-2
    BlackJack-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Fun to play!!!! This level is not.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Tracy, I've finished this episode, and I used 24 lolli's and 7 hand switches in addition to using all the boosters that were provided at the beginning (Morts helmet).   Each level that had the lemons to collect was very difficult and as I recall there are a couple more levels like this one to come.  I'm glad I finished, but for me it took alot of boosters, especially the lolli's.  Good Luck.... UGH

OMG !! It'll take me a year to save 24 lollis !! Already wasted way too many boosters on this one anyway. Even when I used all my gold up, I still needed 1 more. I just can't get them all, and I am about done trying !! Haven't been this mad at a level in a while. I don't care much for anger, so I just won't play any more. Already left all the other King apps for that very reason. If ya can't pass, ya can't pass. Not going to just stay stuck. It's dumb, and not fun at all :/
  • Sue_Fitzgerald
    Sue_Fitzgerald Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

This level is terrible, No way am I paying for boosters. There is no fun in this game anymore
  • Katafer
    Katafer Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have been stuck here for 2 days, absolute boredom. Mark Hawk, your standard answer is also becoming boring, do you actually play any of these levels ?? And as for saying Debbie has the correct answer, that is the biggest joke of all - correct answer to what ??

You are 100% right!
  • FjK
    FjK Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have been stuck here for 2 days, absolute boredom. Mark Hawk, your standard answer is also becoming boring, do you actually play any of these levels ?? And as for saying Debbie has the correct answer, that is the biggest joke of all - correct answer to what ??

Stupid answers and excuses for the bad job
  • FjK
    FjK Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Tracy,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hahaha... very funny Mark really very funny for thiw level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?