Complaint--Top level players disadvantaged when playing island hopping stripe challenge

Options
Kivany
Kivany Posts: 15 Level 2

Using iPhone and iPad to play, I'm at the end of the game awaiting new levels each Wednesday. I then wait until Friday (central time Canada) for Dexters challenge to kick off the new striped challenge. As new levels earn 10x stripes when passed, and the new levels don't actually have a lot of stripes, I end up playing 1955 for hours just to get 2600+ stripes. This prompts my complaint.

As I only have 15 levels to earn 10x the points. Let's say I get 10 stripes per new game, that is only 1500 stripes. The rest of the stripes I have to earn 1 by 1. If I get around 400 an hour on 1955, even if I play for 10 hours that is only 4000 stripes. Previously that kept me in the running to be near top earning of the weekly challenge.

This week, despite my efforts, and low stripe new levels, I earned only 2635 stripes, earning me 16th position which keeps me on the same island (ice cream Island) for next week, narrowly missing level 19 which would have sent me back to the previous island. The top player earned 13993 stripes! The 9th player earned 4875 points, with 9th being the last position to move to the next island.

I know there are millions of players, but how can you level the playing field so that newer players aren't advantaged by having many levels they can earn 10x while your longest players only have 15 (where some have few stripes due to few moves on the levels) I can physically not achieve 13993 stripes as a high level player. And if even with hours of playing 1955 I can't stay in the game to move to next level, your higher level players will stop playing if we can't compete against newer players.

Perhaps if you make all levels 1x rather than new levels 10x? Or perhaps making your new levels higher in stripes. 

Loving the game, but want to be in a position to compete at a level playing field with all players.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?