Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have changed my phone and lost all my levels to 1. Please help, my id is 138542596706963
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored.
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2017. Thank you
I also changed my phone and lost all my level progress
Hi Johnny, I am back at where i was. Thank you so much I appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
Thank you for the further information.
If you check now, you will see that your progress has been restored.
Hi Johnny,
I was about at 387 not really sure at the exact number to be honest.
Thanks
Hello Aman,
Can you please let me know what level you last played.
Thanks,
Johnny