Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished 2555 on my iPad. When are you going to put more levels, this keeps happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
New levels come out every Wednesday. Good luck !!
Hello,
The Candy Crush games team work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 2500 levels now available to play. The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Kind regards,
Johnny