Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to pass level 98 in Candy Crush Saga. It is so annoying as it says you have 40 moves and I dont even get to use many moves. How do I get pass this level. I hate these bombs, feel like deleting the game as it is so frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It really isn't rocket science. You simply need to focus on arranging matches to rid yourself of any problems at the earliest opportunity. In terms of the score required you should meet this easily if you can explode one colour bomb (match it with the most numerous colour on the board) and as you can use a booster to add a colour bomb from the start that really shouldn't be difficult at all.
Frankly though if you're finding this very early level too difficult to master I would give up now. The rate at which the countdown bombs fall is absolutely minimal compared with later levels (many start with twenty or more already on the board) and managing them relatively trivial.