Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game will not open. I was above level 1000 with 246 bonus points. I get to the open page, my friends are there, but the page just stays blank. Tried password change, but no effect.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Am playing on a laptop (Hewlett Packard). I believe I am playing on Facebook.
Hi Avemaria- Thanks for posting on King Care. Let's try and get you back on track.
Are you playing on Facebook or directly on your mobile device?
Which model of device do you have?
Thanks!