Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 1290 points showing, but when I check the scoreboard, it only shows 1040. I have waited for it to refresh itself, but score never changes. This is a timed event, so could someone please look into it as soon as possible? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sherri,
Thank you for posting.
I'm sorry but we do not have the facility to manually change these numbers. I can only apologise for the inconvenience.
I will be sure to pass these comments forward to the game studio.
Kind regards,
Johnny