Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I break through the extra times explode, and I get no real extra points, no chances to make anything. If I do NOTHING the whole game I get about the same score! I've been on it for over a week, and no good scores!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello LizzyBet,Thanks for posting!This level can be passed, check out these great examples that will hopefully help:https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1512+candy+crushYou'll get there, I know it!Johnny
Hello LizzyBet,
Thanks for posting!
This level can be passed, check out these great examples that will hopefully help:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1512+candy+crush
You'll get there, I know it!
Johnny