Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get even half of the required points boosters don't help. Need lucky board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shirley,
Thank you for contacting King Care! First, if you have any boosters left, I would definitely use those before entering the game. I just replayed it and got a lot of combos especially color bomb and package, color bomb and stripe, 2 color bombs together, make lots of special candies. I know, easier said than done, but pay attention to your chances at making a color bomb and then try to combine that with a special candy. Good luck! You'll get there Shirley!
Jilly